Sunday, July 31, 2011

And so it begins....

So I have been playing around with the idea of creating a blog for quite some time now but had no idea what I wanted it to be about.  I have been browsing some other blogs and checking out what they do and came across some that I absolutely loved.  I enjoy teaching, creating lessons and activities, finding good resources, crafting and cricuting, finding new recipes, and baking.  I went back and forth trying to decide which one I wanted to focus on and then I got to thinking... I use my cricut and I make craft type things for my classroom all the time.  When I bake, some of my best taste testers are my coworkers and even sometimes my students.  So what have I learned... baking, crafting and teaching all go hand in hand, so why can't a blog do the same. 

I have no idea if people will ever read this and honestly that isn't my focus.  I am just excited to try out something new and to have my husband be impressed with my technology skills, which by the way I seem to repell technology oh and my husband is in IT work... I hope that this can become another kind of craft-like activity, a sharing site, a way to kind of track my progress for the next year and something that I can reflect on in years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment