Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Reasons I Know it's Back to School Time

I am linking up with Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits for a Linky Party!! I just LOVE these!

The Top Ten Reasons I know it's Back to School Time...

10. There is very little chocolate left in the hosue due to the stress eating.

9.  Everytime I go see my parents (who still have kids in school) I hear my dad singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"

8. The first word out of my mouth when I get home from a shopping trip is "I didn't spend that much..."

7. I am spending way too much time avoiding school work and instead I browse the blogosphere for ideas to create...another day...
6. The Target Dollar Section is completely wiped out everytime I go.

5. I am trying to schedule a dentist appt., doctors appt., and eye appt. all for next week.... Should not have procrastinated on that one.

4. My baking has taken a back seat.... And school work has moved write on up into the drivers seat with me as a passenger.

3. I have multiple emails in my school email account everyday.

2. I have stacks of papers, binders, marker boxes, and a hole puncher spread all across our home office floor.

1. And the number one reason I know it's coming, is the constant thought of what I should do differently and better than I did with my kids next year!  Can't wait to get my room together and get the ball rolling.  Happy "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" Everyone!!!!


1 comment: