The Top Ten Reasons I know it's Back to School Time...
10. There is very little chocolate left in the hosue due to the stress eating.
9. Everytime I go see my parents (who still have kids in school) I hear my dad singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"
8. The first word out of my mouth when I get home from a shopping trip is "I didn't spend that much..."
7. I am spending way too much time avoiding school work and instead I browse the blogosphere for ideas to create...another day...
6. The Target Dollar Section is completely wiped out everytime I go.
5. I am trying to schedule a dentist appt., doctors appt., and eye appt. all for next week.... Should not have procrastinated on that one.
4. My baking has taken a back seat.... And school work has moved write on up into the drivers seat with me as a passenger.
3. I have multiple emails in my school email account everyday.
2. I have stacks of papers, binders, marker boxes, and a hole puncher spread all across our home office floor.
1. And the number one reason I know it's coming, is the constant thought of what I should do differently and better than I did with my kids next year! Can't wait to get my room together and get the ball rolling. Happy "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" Everyone!!!!