Saturday, August 6, 2011

And so it begins...

My amazing, supportive husband gave up his Saturday morning to go help me in my classroom today!!  He built a cabinet for me and helped me to get some things organized a bit.  We worked all morning and this is as far as we got...


Wow do I have a lot of work to do still.  I am off from my summer job on Monday so I can go to a meeting for a few hours so hopefully I will get to make a little more headway.  It's going to be really cute when its all together but man does it have a long way to go!

Also, this coming week, I am planning to get my files organized and my teacher binder made!  This is my life-line throughout the year where I keep my student's info, intervention info, data collecting, scheduling etc.  Stay tuned for that posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment