Thursday, August 4, 2011

Currently

Oh' Boy 4th Grade Is hosting a linky party!! As you know I am still learning the blogging ropes, but thought it would be fun to try this out for the first time!  I couldn't figure out how to do the cute background with it just yet (comments on how to do that are much appreciated) so you'll have to settle with simple until I get it figured out!  But here it goes...

Currently....

Listening... to my husband do a silly video questionaire for a work retreat he has coming up.

Loving... Learning about all of these new blogs and ideas that all you amazing teachers have out there!

Thinking... I really need to figure out how to do all of these cute graphics and backgrounds because I just love them!

Wanting... Some time away from my summer job to get my room and supplies organized for the school year.

Needing... Some chocolate! Desperately!!!

Stalking... Ms. Rachel's Room
                 An Uphill Journey
                Buttercream Bakehouse

That was really fun!! Maybe I will create my own idea some day once I have some followers! 

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up!!! I make all of my posters on powerpoint and use digital scrapbooking elements, alphas, and papers to design them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me in your post! I am now a follower...

    ReplyDelete