Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Linky Party at Clutter Free Classroom

Clutter-Free Classroom is having a linky party and you should definitely check it out!! 

Here are some of the reasons that I think back to school time is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" 

 - I can finally put into action (and to rest) the millions of thoughts and ideas that I have had going through my head on what to change and improve this year!
 - I can bake again and have my co-workers and sometimes students be official taste testers so that my husband and I do not eat all of the goodies ourselves.
 - The knowledge that fall is right around the corner which means bonfires, hay rides, corn mazes and pumpkin pie!!
 - New notebooks, pens, markers, paper, planners, binders, file folders, and a new classroom theme!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE school supply shopping!
 - Seeing all of my kiddos from last year again and hopefully getting some new ones!

So excited for the new year... Meet and Greet Night tomorrow and kids report Tuesday!! Excited but still not feeling completely prepared.  Luckily I don't have students until next Monday!

Link up over at Clutter-Free Classroom and follow my blog for lots of exciting things this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment