Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Progress Report Download and some pics

So I have finally finished my summer job and can now devote my time to getting prepared for the school year.  I went to a training session on computerized data entries this morning and then headed to my classroom for some organization time.  Here are some updated photos!
This is my desk chair that I recovered so that it matched and because the ugly 1970's orange just wasn't cutting it for me anymore.  There is the board I posted awhile ago also!

View from my desk.

Besides working on organization, I have been trying to get my beginning of the year forms and info together.  Ie. Parent letters/input sheets, teacher input sheets, wekly progress reports to send home, student folders, CBM packets created as well as the data collecting forms to go along with them.  Tonight I finished my parent letter and the the weekly progress reports.

Here is a copy of my Weekly Progress Report that will get sent home to my parents each week.  I want to really improve my parent involvement/contact this year and I thought this would be a great way to get it started.  Feel free to download for your kiddos' parents but please follow my blog and or leave a comment if you do so!
Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried pulling up some of your forms but it says they can't be accessed. I'd love to see what you use. I'm always feeling like I need to do better in this area. How do you progress monitor for a writing goal? I always struggle with that one.

    Angelia
    http://extraspecialteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. I'll see what I can do to try and get them to open. Which ones won't open and I'll try and send them to you or fix them. As for writing goals, it depends on the goal. There is a writing CBM out there that assesses a few different things. Here are the directions for that probe: http://www.jimwrightonline.com/pdfdocs/cbmresources/cbmdirections/cbmwrit.pdf

    Let me know what you think, I see positives and negatives with it!

    ReplyDelete