Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm a baking fool...

So 2 years ago, I was searching for a teaching job in this crappy economy and was having no luck.  So instead of getting depressed and frustrated, I started baking.  All of a sudden, it had been 2 weeks and I had made 4 batches of cupcakes.  I mixed and matched flavors, tried new combinations, and had become completely addicted.  Since then I have made many different flavors, took some cake decorating classes and I absolutely love it!  Recently I've been looking into the information and legal rules that go with having an in home bakery and found out it just may be possible.  It's pretty exciting and I have been going through and trying to collect all my recipes, come up with pricing and collecting various pictures I have taken throughout the last 2 years.  I thought I would share some of the pictures I have taken!

5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Cake

 Sister's High School Graduation Cake

 Merry Christmas

 Happy 21st, Margarita Cookies

 5 Little Ladybugs

Autumn Spice

Chocolate, Cookies 'n' Cream, White, Andes Mint

Just a few yummy baked goods!

2 comments:

  1. I have tagged you over at Klinger Cafe' come on over.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete