How Fun!!! There is quite the game of tag going on in the blogging world right now and Tammy over at KlingerCafe tagged me! I am just so excited and I have been looking forward to this all day! After the stressful day I had today, this is the perfect stress reliever! So I will post the rules and tag some others who will hopefully want to play along too!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Fun Facts About Me!
1. I am the oldest of 3 girls and the only that is married and outa the house.
2. I love to bake and cupcakes are my favorite!
3. I would love to open a bakery some day.
4. I am married to the most patient and loving husband, he handles me well!
5. I have the cutest little dog ever who has us at the vet at least once a month(poor ittle guy).
6. I love to go to movies and watch TV!
7. I am obsessed with the show Friends and I am pretty awesome at Friends Trivia!
8. I love to find new recipes and I try to cooke at least 3 a month!
9. The beach is my all-time favorite place to be.
10. I am the youngest teacher at my school and was actually mistaken for an 8th grader on my first day by a student.
11. I would love to switch it up one day and teach in a general education setting.
12. I once threw a grilled cheese sandwich at my husband for scaring me.
Questions from Klinger Cafe
How long have you been teaching? This is my 2nd year
What was your first teaching job? Still at my first job... Intervention Specialist at a private school
What made you decide to become a teacher? My grandma worked for the county's MRDD (now DD) department and so I was involved with special olympics a lot and it kinda just stuck!
Do you have a teaching “idol?” No Idol, but I did just go to a Conference on behavior with Amie Dean and she was kinda amazing!
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? I usually work, so I love my vacation to the beach each year!
Do you get a spring break if so when? yep, thank goodness, April 6th
Do you have extra duties besides teaching that are nonpaid? Open Houses to advertise the school, fundraising events, Festival (I think this is what you mean)
Who is the “go to” person at your school? Depends on what we're going to... my biggest go to is our principal
What is your greatest dream in the world of teaching? To see progress in kiddos and know for a fact that I could help a student be more successful
What snack gets you through “those days?” Dark covered chocolate sea salt almonds... Oh man!!
What would you be doing if you didn’t teach? There are other options?
Would we be friends if we taught together, why or why not? I would think so! We use a lot of the same fonts and we both seem to enjoy baking/cooking!
Alright, now for the questions for those that I tagged!
1. What is your favorite thing about your job?
2. How long have you been teaching?
3. What is your favorite grade to teach?
4. What is your favorite children's book?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorite stress relieving activity?
8. What are your school's colors?
9. What college did you graduate from?
10. What is your favorite "quick night" dinner meal?
11. What about teaching do you find the most stressful/difficult?
12. What is something you plan on doing this coming summer?
The 12 People I Tag.... You're It!!