Sunday, January 29, 2012

Turtle Time

So after a nice relaxing weekend, I thought I'd make a new activity to use with the kiddos this week!

Being a special ed teacher, I like to have lots of independent games/activities on hand.  With the little amount of time I have with each of my students, it allows for students to independently work on skills while I assess or work on other skills with other students.  I am still working on building my collection and finding the best way to make them accessible for students.  Right now I have them filed by skill in milk crates but it isn't so easy for students to understand and get to.

Here is a game for telling time.  This is a matching game for telling time to the 5 minute increment that you are welcome to use.  It's something quick and easy for a student to do and something you can look at quickly to judge ability and progress for the student.  Enjoy!
You can access the activity here!! If you find this is something you could use, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment