Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Money Game Freebie

I am just so excited that today is Sunday... because tomorrow is Monday and we're off!!!!!!  It is been a nice relaxing weekend.  Cleaned the house and went to dinner with some friends last night, and watching movies and working on some school work today.  Love it! 

I am just baffled at the response I got from the the game Chilly Change that I created and posted.  Thank you all so much, I am glad that you found it cute and useful.  So after the huge response I got from that, I thought I'd create another one for St. Patricks Day.  My kids loved chilly change and did a really great job with it.  This new game, Searching for Gold, is a game that students collect actual coins and count up the total at the end.  This will require them to count a larger number of coins but not go over a dollar.  I hope that you find this one just as helpful as the last!

You can download it here but if you do, please leave a comment, follow my blog (if you don't already), and let me know what you think!






1 comment:

  1. Hi, these are adorable. I'm so glad I found you. I'm a new blogger and having such fun finding everyone out there in bloggy land. Your blog is cute. I will visit often. Come visit me too.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete