Monday, February 13, 2012

An Award for Little 'Ole Me? And a Telling Time Freebie...

First I would like to give you a freebie!  I just love giving freebies and hearing from you all how you like them and how you plan to use them!  This one is another matching game for telling time to the 5 minutes.  Match up the tiger with his matching clock! 
You can download it here; hope you like it!





Now for some really exciting news, I received an award!  I am so shocked and excited and thank you so much Jen for giving it to me!  I love looking each day and seeing everyone's ideas and have really enjoyed sharing my own so being awarded this just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!   

The Liebster award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. Because I've been given the award, I need to find 5 blogs to give it to. I'm excited to give it to 5 new blogs that I'm already following.  I love each of these blogs and highly suggest you follow them, if you don't already!

Sarah at
Fun in Title Math
Dawn at The Teaching Resource Resort
Ms. O'Brien at The Ramblings of a 5th Grade Teacher
Ms. Ice at 3rd Grade Sprinkles
Bri at The Art of Teaching: A Kindergarten Blog

7 comments:

  1. I love the freebie! It goes with my safari classroom theme! Thanks! And . . . I am your newest follower! :)

    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I love your blog and thanks so much for sharing mine. You really have some great stuff on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute freebie!

    Christi =)
    http://msfultz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "tiger time!" Thanks for the shout out, and thanks for sharing your great ideas with us!

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! Your time game is adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time is one of those skills that ALWAYS needs some extra practice with my 2nd graders. Thanks so much for sharing this game! I am so glad I started following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wherever we go, across the Pacific or Atlantic, we meet, not similarity so much as 'the bizarre'. Things astonish us, when we travel, that surprise nobody else.
    Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete