Saturday, February 11, 2012

Design Question PLEASE HELP!

This weekend, 2 of my sisters are staying at the house while my parents are out of town visiting the other at college.  So while one plays with the dog and the other plays XBox with the Hubs, I thought I'd ask a quick question.  I am finally starting to use powerpoint to make my activities (you all are right, it is so much better!!!) But I can't seem to figure out how to get such cute backgrounds.  How do you all amazing bloggers do it?  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated and once I figure it out, there will be plenty of freebies for you!  Thanks a ton in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just use the paper backgrounds that come with the kits that I purchase. I love the kits from Just so Scrappy. They're super reasonable in price and come with a ton of paper backgrounds! Also, dreamlike magic has some freebies that you can use for personal or resale use and mygrafico has some great ones too!

    ReplyDelete