Thursday, February 2, 2012

I scream You Scream We All Scream for Ice Cream FREEBIE!!

So I don't know if it is the strange warmer weather we are having or what but I have found myself thinking summer already!  Flip flops, really having some time to organize the classroom, create and gather new materials, flip flops, vacation, pool time, a break, and did I mention flip flops??....  

Anywho...with that in mind, I made a new Nonsense Word/CVC word activity with ice cream in mind!!!  Who doesn't love ice cream??  I have quite the rambuncious 1st grade group this year so I feel myself needing a ton of different activities just to keep their interest. 




Feel free to download and use!!  All I ask is that you leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it!

Come back soon!!! We are currently in the works of revamping our behavior program at school (I am in charge of it... eek...) and so I will be posting about that soon!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE flip flops! It has been in the high 70's here in Texas the past few days and I am loving it!

    This is such a cute activity! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance!

    I have TONS of *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school runs a behavior program based on points and levels every week. Just wondering if i could lend any assistance with your behavior program... let me know if you need any ideas or even if you ust want a brief synopsis of what we use at my school (a behavior school)!

    The ice cream stuff looks too cute and yummy!

    -Simone @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!! Heather, thanks for following and I am now also a follower of you!! And I am very jealous of your 70 degrees but enjoying or smokin hot 50 degrees we're having here in Ohio! haha.

    Simone, That would be great! We are starting a numbered/leveled program as well so I'd love to hear how you all do yours!

    ReplyDelete