Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm still here and a long vowel freebie

Wow!  So I feel like I haven't posted in a really long time.  I have had some personal things come up and just haven't had the time to or energy to do much.  I missed so much, but feel that it was good timing!  There are so many amazing Dr. Seuss activities that you all have made and I don't get to do much of that stuff so I am glad that me going MIA was during this time. I would be so sad to have to pass up so many great ideas!  But I am back and trying to catch up on everyone's amazing posts! 

So as a little welcome back to blogland, I made a long vowel freebie that is played like uno.  Hope you like it!  You can download it here.



This week I am doing a presentation for the teachers on new behavior strategies so I'll let you know how that goes!  Hope everyone has a good week!

8 comments:

  1. We're learning Bossy E right now!!!! My class will go crazy when I show them this game. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor! Once again, I just want to say how much I adore your blog and games. :)I just have a quick question though. You use a lot of just so scrappy clip art. I use hers too but have only put one game on my blog because I guess she emailed me to have a license? I didn't see anything on the site though where I could purchase one. How are you doing it? Have you checked into it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited I found your blog to follow! Thank you for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylor, I'm your newest follower. I discovered your blog through Jill's blog Marvelous Multiagers, where she recognized both of our blogs. I can't wait to check out all of your ideas. I'd love it if you could come by and check out my blog too!
    Laura

    Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I awarded you the Top 10 Blog Award. You can see my post about it here: Tales From Outside the Classroom and you can read more about the award here: TBA's Top 10 Blog Award

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so I cannot wait ot hear how the presentation went! but I also stopped by to let you know that I am giving you not one but 2 awards! Stop by and check it out! http://busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com/2012/03/just-couple-awards.html

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog name epitomizes me~ LOVE IT! I'm your newest follower.

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete