Sunday, February 5, 2012

What I Love Linky Party

It has been quite a busy yet fun and exciting weekend!  Friday was our Spaghetti Dinner at school!  One of my parents was in charge of it and it was so awesome to see her doing something she is fantastic at and loved!  I think we raised lots of money and we had a fantastic turn out!!!  Saturday, I had a nice relaxing day with my sister-in-law...much needed...  We went and got manicures and then went to Panera and sat and talked for over 2 hours!  It was so great!  Then Saturday night the Hubs and I had our planned monthly date night!  We went to SoHo (hibachi) for dinner and then went and saw Lewis Black downtown.  It was a great night out and we had a lot of fun!  Then today, I made some yummy fruit salsa for super bowl and then met my mom and my grandma for lunch and to go see One for the Money.  We all read all of Janet Evanovich's books and so we were so excited to go see it! I closed out the weekend celebrating my nephew's 10th birthday, my in-laws 40th anniversary and the super bowl.

Whew, I am pooped!!  So I will leave you tonight with a linky party being hosted by FunkyFirstGradeFun  With Valentines Day a-comin.. why not talk about things we love!?!?!  Link up and join in the fun!

Have a great night everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you linked up! I've been collecting cupcake wrappers and just purchased a new cupcake stand for all the March birthdays (4) at my house. They are almost too pretty to use. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to look around!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete