Monday, May 21, 2012

Questionnaire Freebie

Unfortunately I don't have much to share with you tonight... With end of the year testing, parent meetings, planning parties, end of year school events, progress report writing, RTI paperwork, and who knows what else I am forgetting... my brain is fried and I havent done anything fun or new.

However, I took your advice and I made an End of the Year Memory page.  I really wanted to make a fun book but I just don't see the kids enough and with end of the year assessment wrap ups, I don't have time to work on all of it with them anyways.  So instead I just made a one page questionnaire that the kids can fill in after finishing their goal/data work and during our party day.  I'm sure most of you have one that you use already but I thought I would share this one with you all as well. 

Feel free to download it here but please leave me a comment and let me know what you think if you do!



2 comments: