Miss Kindergarten, A Cupcake for the Teacher, and A Modern Teacher are having a Summer Bucket List Linky Party and I am thrilled to link up! I'm counting down the days 'til the end of the year... 14 to go! I will be tutoring 3 days a week but will still have more free time in the summer than I have ever had and I am really looking forward to it!
You can link up and join the fun here!
- Pack and move all of my stuff from my little room to a slightly bigger little room
- Print and assemble all of the amazing resources I have found and downloaded from all of you amazing ladies
- Work on creating some activities and decorations for the new theme... Under the Sea!!
- Find ways to stay organized and on top of things
Around the House:
- Turn the basement into an office/craft room/entertainment area
- Turn the office into and empty room so that it can (hopefully sooner rather than later) be turned into a baby room...
- Finish my cookbook/menu planner
- Get some color and cuteness in our deck/small little mulch area.
- Do some other pinterest inspired projects/crafts
Things to do:
- Go to some Reds Games
- See 2nd City which is back in Cincy...YAY!!
- Dave Matthews Concert with the Hubby who is kinda obsessed... it was our first date and we LOVE going!
- Read some new books