Saturday, May 12, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Miss Kindergarten, A Cupcake for the Teacher, and A Modern Teacher are having a Summer Bucket List Linky Party and I am thrilled to link up! I'm counting down the days 'til the end of the year... 14 to go!  I will be tutoring 3 days a week but will still have more free time in the summer than I have ever had and I am really looking forward to it!

You can link up and join the fun here!

School Preparations:

- Pack and move all of my stuff from my little room to a slightly bigger little room

- Print and assemble all of the amazing resources I have found and downloaded from all of you amazing ladies

- Work on creating some activities and decorations for the new theme... Under the Sea!!


- Find ways to stay organized and on top of things



Around the House:

- Turn the basement into an office/craft room/entertainment area

- Turn the office into and empty room so that it can (hopefully sooner rather than later) be turned into a baby room...

- Finish my cookbook/menu planner

- Get some color and cuteness in our deck/small little mulch area.
- Do some other pinterest inspired projects/crafts



Things to do:

- Go to some Reds Games

- See 2nd City which is back in Cincy...YAY!!

- Dave Matthews Concert with the Hubby who is kinda obsessed... it was our first date and we LOVE going!

- FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Read some new books








11 comments:

  1. Love the tiered pots!! Thanks for the idea :)
    PS I'm your newest follower!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a beach theme too! Thanks for linking up :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubs is kinda definitely obsessed with DMB!! He got me hooked, too :) :) And I seriously love those planters!!! Thank you for joining the party!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tiered pots! I may have to add that to my bucket list too!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tiered pots are adorable!
    I saw you wanted to go to Reds games, that's on my summer list too! I also work/teach in the Greater Cincinnati area!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the beach birthday idea and the etched looking glass. Fun ideas! (I'm following)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute blog! love your pinterest plans......love that site!!

    3 things!!
    1)I am newlywed too (love your pic)!
    2)I just did a post about public vs private schools, please stop by and weigh in!
    3)In your profile, you said you're always looking for ways to collect data--is this like daily journals style or collecting scores?

    Ok, I'm done : )

    And I'm your newest follower!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelli - 1) Congrats on getting married... Here is my advice... 1) have patience and communicate about everything even if you think it's silly ("Hon, I really wish you'd stop balling up your socks and leaving them in the middle of the room. K, Thanks!") and 2) Always make time for a date night now and again!!

    2) I will definitely stop by and check out that post, I have some strong opinions!

    3) Data Collecting in any way, shape, or form. With RTI and Special Ed kids, the amount of paperwork and data points I need is ridiculous therefore I will take it anyway I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog through the linky party. I'm also redoing my classroom theme and looking for ideas.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete