Thursday, June 7, 2012

Multiplication Fact Workbook

Hey all... I am so shocked at the amount of TPT love I have received!  It's exciting to have something else to work on and I love all of the resources I have gotten so I'm glad to share mine as well.  I love a challenge and this is a good one! 

So with that said, I have been working on a new resource which I have uploaded to my site.  This is a multiplication workbook that I use with my kiddos and it is great practice.  There are 2 pages for each fact, 1-10.  You can download it from Teachers Pay Teachers here. 


Well I am off to go take care of my sick hubby!  Cross your fingers that he gets feeling better before we go on vacation next Wednesday... I'm slightly worried...

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Taylor,
    I've started planning for The Guiding Readers Book Study and you mentioned you would like to be involved. Here is the link to the schedule if you are still interested.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al132pff8HrZdHl1dDlpNlc4WGZoNjhBVHNJei13WVE

    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit my blog.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete