Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First TPT Item!!! Free until Sunday!

I am LOVING being off!  This is the first time I have not worked full time in the summer and it has been great.  Did some shopping, doing lots of reading, and the big one... I set up a TPT Account!!!!!

OK all... Any of you that follow me know that I love making fun little activities to do with my kids.  Everyone seems to have a Teachers Pay Teachers account and so I finally took the time and started an account as well.  I have been so nervous to do this for multiple reasons...
1. Would/will anyone actually buy anything from my site?
2. Will I be able to figure out how to use it?
3. Will I have the time to keep making materials to keep putting into the account?
4. Will people find my stuff useful?

I only have 2 items on my site for now but they are both free.  I uploaded my Chilly Change money game which was a huge hit when I posted it on my blog.  This was my practice round! 

Now for the Good Stuff.... In honor of my new TPT Site I created a new writing activity and you can get it for free for a limited time!  And also in honor of summer, it is baseball themed!  This activity is used for expanding sentences and has 2 levels of support for kids.  An independent level and one that has accomodations and support for kiddos that struggle with the concept.


You can download it from my TPT site for free until this Sunday 6/10/12!  But to do so please...
Follow my blog if you don't already
&
Follow my new TPT page

Thanks so much!! I hope you like it and can find it useful!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting on TpT!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new TPT store!! Just found your blog. I love the title of your blog...those are 3 of my favorite things!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the support!!

    ReplyDelete