Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Reading Linky Party

So now that I am officially on summer break, I thought I would join up with the Summer Reading List Linky party!  Don't you just love a good linky party?  Maybe one of these days I will create one...  Anyways, Clutter-Free Classroom is hosting not only a  linky party, but also a contest!  Head on over there to check it out! 


Since I teach Sped Kiddos, I do a lot of work with fluency so I thought this may be a good book to check out.

Positive Teacher Talk for Better Classroom Management (Scholastic Teaching Strategies)

I think this is something that everyone could use a refresher on! I got this at Scholastic's Teacher Express Dollar Days!

Now I Get It! Teaching Struggling Readers to Make Sense of What They Read

More reading professional development!!  Also from Dollar Days!


There are a few more out there that I want to read but I usually don't get much reading done in the summer with working full time.  This is the first summer that I am working part time so hopefully I will have a little more time to get some professional reading done!

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to know what you think about NOW I GET IT! It looks good - I'm regretting my decision to put myself on a buying freeze for a while!

    Lynn Kasserman

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school did a study on The Fluent Reader. It was very well received!

    ReplyDelete