Thursday, July 5, 2012

A day in my shoes...

It's International Blog Hopping Day over at TBA and the theme this year is just the cutest thing ever!

  
You can click the picture to link up, write your own post, or just read all the amazing link ups!  So fun!!

I thought I'd share a day in my shoes! - summer tutoring day that is.
Ruby Red Slippers

This is based on either a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday... Mondays and Fridays... I do a lot of randomness cuz I'm off! Yay, I love summer!

7:15 am - 1st alarm goes off - I tell The Hubs to get up and I hit
                 snooze!


7:30 am - 2nd alarm goes off - Again, I tell The Hubs to get up,
                and again, I hit snooze! (yep I'm one of 
                those people)


7:45 am - 3rd alarm goes off, once again, with more force and a
                swift kick to the leg, I tell The Hubs to get up and I
                reluctantly get out of bed and hop in the shower


8:00 am - pull covers off of The Hubs and I start to get ready.

8:15 am - this time, closer to a yell, I threaten The Hubs to get out
                of bed or else *insert threatening comment here*


8:30 am - I head out the door and sit in traffic for a half an hour
                until I finally arrive at Barnes and Noble where I will be
                posted up for the next 6 to 8 hours...


9 am - 3 pm - kiddos are comin' and goin' working on math,
                writing, and reading...


3:00 pm - head either home or school and work on lesson plans for
                the kiddos I just taught during next week's sessions.


6:00 pm - fix some dinner... usually pinterest inspired! Yum!

7:00 pm - watch some TV with The Hubs/Blog stalk/Make
                 activities/Craft/Play with the Pup!/Housework


10:00 pm - head up to bed and read or watch some more TV
                   eventually crash and start all over again the next day


What does your day look like?

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered that Vista Print was not in fact a scam and I love it! I made free homework passes that I'm most definitley going to use next year!

    Amanda @ Survivng the First Year

    ReplyDelete