Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Everyone & I oculd use some help!

Hey there everyone!

I hope that everyone has fun plans for today!  I am enjoying a random day off in the middle of the week.  No tutoring today meant sleeping in and of course I wake up at 5 am and COULD NOT get to sleep for anything.  Finally at quarter to 6, I got up and got some laundry done and watched some TV. 

Today we are going to my sister-in-law's house for a grill out/in (since it's a billion degrees outside) and then headed out to see some fireworks later tonight.  I'm going to be making some firecracker cupcakes and can't wait to show you them!

As for the help... I am desperately wanting a new blog design and I have been trying SOOOOO hard to figure out how to do it on my own and it just isn't working right.  I know I have mentioned this before and a few of you have given me some suggestions but I can't seem to find them now... of course... 

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to create one myself OR do you have suggestions of someone who does them cheaply?  I was hoping to use TPT funds to go towards the design but that isn't quite moving as fast as I'd hoped.  So I'm looking for something that's not too expensive and isn't going to make me have to explain it to The Hubs!  Let me know your thoughts!
Have a great day everyone and enjoy the time with family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. I did mine myself with lots of help from google. I have very little tech skills so if I can do it, anyone can! I have free background from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I created my own button and blog topper (not sure what it's really called). Here's a link where I explain how to make your own button.

    http://lifeinspecialeducation.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-make-your-own-grab-button.html

    I'm no expert, but I will be happy to try to help. Good luck!

    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my post was helpful! It wasn't too hard, just be patient!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. My videos on backgrounds, headers, and buttons are up now on my Blog Baby Blog page! Summer's the perfect time to play around and figure that stuff out. I'm a new follow. Glad I found your site!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete