Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Student Portfolio FREEBIE

Hey guys!  I have been working on some things for the upcoming school year like I know many of you are too!  One of the things that I want to do better at next year is to get my students more involved in their IEP goals.  I am really good at tracking data and seeing what we need to work on but my kiddos never really know what they need to focus on and they never really seem to understand why we spend every math session working on counting money.  I think that if they can have a one-on-one "conference" with me each trimester and set some goals themselves as well as track them by picking their best work, I think that they may make some better progress.  So with that being said, I made a set of printables for student portfolios.  Included in this set, you will find both student centered portfolio pages and teacher centered ones, all used to help track and support the goals of the students.

I have uploaded these into my TPT store and I am going to give them to you for free!  You can go here and download the packet. 
All I ask from you is that you:
- follow me if you don't already
- and follow my TPT Store






I hope that these can help you in some way!

Taylor

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE these! I think it is SO good for students to have to think about their goals and stop to think about what they are proud of doing well. Thank you so much for these fantastic freebies!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm glad they can be of use to you! This will be my first year doing this and I am really hoping I can keep up with it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This looks great! I can't believe it's a freebie. Thanks for sharing!
    Laura

    Mrs. Castro's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really trying to get some more followers in my store so I thought this would be a good way to make that happen! Cross your fingers for me!

      Delete
  3. You did a great job in designing the forms. I like to conference with a student to see how he/she feels about their progress. I just never thought about having a form for this! It would also be a good way for the student to look back on his/her progress and a way to track writing!! Thanks for sharing.

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first year conferencing with students, but I really think it will help! I hope it can help you too!

      Delete
  4. These looks great! I will definitely be using the portfolio cover! Love that you made them so generic! Awesome!!!!

    -Simone @busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it and that you'll be able to use it in some way!

      Delete
  5. Just found your blod and love it! I am now following!! Come check out my blog too!

    :D. Angie @ timeoutsandtootsierolls

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great - thanks for sharing. I especially like the kid page - what are they good at, what do they need to work on - terrific!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are TERRIFIC!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete