So here ya go... Where to start, I guess we'll start from the beginning!... Don't judge! haha!
1. When I was 3, I blew on a dandelion and wished for a brother or sister... When my 3rd sister was born (I was 10) I told my parents "no, I asked for 1!"
2. I love family and I can't wait to start my own!
3. I have tried just about every sport there is out there and didn't stick with any of them for more than 2 years... I did not get the athletic genes in my family.
4. I was terrified of dogs as a kid to the point that I would not go to a friend's house if they had one. Somewhere between my junior year in high school and my senior year in college it kind of just faded away and I am completely obsessed and head over heels in love with my puppy Charlie!
5. When I was 15 my parents told me that I needed to learn how to ride the riding lawnmower before they would let me go get my temps for my license I'm pretty sure they just said this so that I could help them with cutting the grass, but that plan failed. My first time trying, I ran it into the neighbors house... I never had to cut the grass again and I still got my license!
6. I love cheese but I will not eat it on anything that I will put mayonnaise or ranch dressing on... it's just too much creamyness! The Hubs thinks I'm crazy!
7. And on the topic of Ranch dressing... I am OBSESSED with it and will put it on just about anything!
8. I am terrified of masks! I don't know what it is but it is safe to say that Halloween is like torture for me. My sweet nephews are also aware of this fact and use it against me as frequently as they can.
9. My husband and I met on a blind date 2 weeks before I left to go back out of state for school... We made it work and have been together for almost 4 years now.
10. I will NOT go without my toes painted and not just in the summer when I'm wearing sandals. I won't even go more than a day in the winter either. The thought of them being unpainted completely freaks me out.
11. I have had 10 surgeries/procedures and I actually punched a doctor while under anesthesia... It's ok, I still see him and no damage was done!
12. I am not in my dream teaching position... I am not the biggest fan of a pull out resource room setting. I dream of having my own classroom some day, but for now, my job is a safe and I am pretty good at it.
Welp, that's all for now! Your turn to air out all your dirty laundry! Haha just kidding! Head on over to Step into 2nd Grade and link on up!