Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Hello my lovelies!

Man are things crazy busy here!  I am in my last week of tutoring (Hallelujah!!).  I have 1 more kiddo today, 2 tomorrow, and then I am done!  I have been in and out of my classroom the last 2 weeks in between sessions trying to get set up and get bulletin boards going.  I will be sharing those with you all next week as well as some pictures of my completed classroom (I hope!)  Tomorrow we are going with the In-Laws to Niagra Falls and Saratoga for a long weekend get away.  Its going to be quite the drive so I will be very thankful for The Hubs' love of technology so that I can get some things done in the car.

Don't forget about The Back to School Cyber Search this Saturday only!!
I know I will be searching away for some awesome freebies from some awesome bloggers!

Also, the TPT Back to School Sale is Aug. 12th and 13th.  I put everything in my store up for sale at 20% off.  Plus TPT does an even bigger percentage which I think will get you all of my items at 28% off!!  Pretty awesome if you ask me! 

2 weeks and counting 'til the kiddos show up!! 

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment