Saturday, August 25, 2012

Freebie Friday on Saturday

Hey all.  Sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday but I literally came home, fixed a quick dinner, laid on the couch and watched a movie and went to bed at like 9:30.  I was exhausted and I didn't even start with kiddos this week so I can only imagine what it will be like next week.

But anyways, here is a freebie for you.  I apologize, but this will mostly be beneficial for special ed teachers.  As I have spent this week doing paperwork, I have not had time to make anything fun to use with my kids, but I did make this Student Snapshot to use. 

I like to have my kids' IEP info and also their basic info with me at all times.  But with 8 current students and 5 more going through initials this year already, that is a lot of paperwork to carry around.  So I created this little guy to help keep me organized.  I also make another copy of each one and give them to teachers so that they have them at their hands as well.  (I'm pretty sure they go in a file and don't ever get looked at again, but at least I know I did everything I could to help them!) Below is a copy of what it looks like with a few notes on how I use it!  You can download it below.

 
Click here to download your copy!  I hope that you can find this useful in some way!  Have a great weekend everyone!
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I always like seeing how other teachers set things up. I do something very similar...I basically summarize the IEP on one page (disability, birthday, health notes, services, goals, test mods & program mods) and give it to everyone who works with the student. It really comes in handy at meetings when you need to know something about a student quickly!

    -Becky
    Lesson plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tired last night too...I wanted to stay up and watch bride shows on TLC but I only made it as far as the first episode of say yes to the dress. lol

    sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you included annual review date- I make a similar form each year but didn't think to include that! Good luck with your first week with kiddies!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO! I like the form! I went to download it, and I must not have the correct font on my computer or something though, cause it doesn't show up. Love the set up though:)


    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me it wouldn't open. I edited the post and changed the link to open the form in TPT. Hope it works better for you there!!
      Thanks so much!
      Taylor

      Delete