Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Week - Must Have Monday

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for Teacher Week 2012

So for today we have Must-have Monday!

1. Lots of comfortable clothes!  I went back to school shopping last week and got some new stuff from JC Penny and Kohls, my 2 favorite clothes stores.  I still need to get some shoes, flats are the best, and I should be all set!

2. Teacher Binder.  I haven't had a chance to make mine yet since I don't know who my kiddos are yet but once I do I promise to share!

3. TPT.  Since finding out about this amazing resource, I don't know what I would do without it!

4. A really good printer!  To print all the awesome TPT purchases.

5. A good teacher bag.  This year I bought one from Vistaprint, I'm just hoping it lasts.


And most importantly... time to relax with friends and family!  The Hubs is the best thing for me during the school year because he really knows how to calm me down after a long stressful day.  Stay tuned the rest of the week for the remaining Teacher Week posts!

Taylor

3 comments:

  1. Love your bag! And I agree with your list. Those are definitely must-haves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower....I love the name of your blog...I enjoy doing all of those things! I agree with your list as well.
    Have a great start to the school year.
    Debbie
    Teise's Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I like the websites you've posted today. Thanks! And yes, a teacher bag is a necessity for life. I think I have about 4 that I rotate between depending on how much junk I need to tote to school that day.

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete