Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday - Teacher Week

Hey gals,

Yesterday was the first day back!  I don't start working with kids until next week and have been spending this week doing paperwork...it never ends... 
 I am actually more tired today than I was yesterday and I am so ready for bed.  I didn't share anything for teacher week yesterday because I had already shared my classroom pictures.  But I'm back today for some Therapeutic Thursday!
 
What do I do when I've had an extremely stressful day?  Well like Leslie Ann, I truly wish I was one of those people who had to go to the gym after a long day.  It would be awesome!!  The amount of stressful days I tend to have, I would be so in shape!
Instead... I bake...sometimes I don't even eat what I bake but being able to through a bunch of things together and create something that tastes amazing always de-stresses me...until I have to do the dishes.  I love cupcakes the most but a good cookie is always nice.
 
I also love a good pair of sweats and a hoodie, a movie on the TV and a cuddle on the couch with my pup and The Hubs!
 
What do you do?
 
Taylor
 

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand the never ending paperwork! I think I mostly go out to eat when stressed or really tired.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor!

    I clean when I'm really stressed...or annoyed! I find that clearing the clutter helps me think better :)

    --jen

    ps:those cupcakes look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taylor! I love those cupcakes..they look so yummy. I was actually thinking of stopping at the store to get some baking stuff, but ended up buying a small ice cream cake instead...I want to have instant gratification tonight ;) But I love going to foodgawker.com for recipes! have you ever been on there? It's awesome! Hope everything is going well for you!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete