Monday, August 6, 2012

Vistaprint Order Number 2

Hey girls.  I am linking up with Christina over at Bunting Books and Bainbridge for her Vistaprint Fever linky party!  For those of you that have been following, you know about my crazy decision to change my classroom theme from ocean to colors.  Luckily the only things I couldn't use in my new class are 2 posters but they came out blurry so I was ok with it anyways!  Even better, Groupon had a $70.00 for $17.00 so I got a ton of stuff for super cheap! 
I am so excited about what I recently ordered I am literally counting down the days until it arrives! 

I made a cute subway art design to go with my classroom colors and I loved it so much I got it on a canvas bag and a mug!  (The mug doesn't show the picture well, so I'm just sharing the bag)  Cute huh?

I got a cute sticky note pad!  I love cupcakes and my name on things!
 
I got a super cute T-shirts.  Anyone that knows me knows that I live in t-shirts and leggings or yoga pants outside of school so this will be perfect!
I got a huge box of air heads on sale at Target to give to students in my class who have a birthday and anyone who brings me a treat for their birthday.  I ordered free business cards that I am going to tape to each one!
 
I'm sure that you have seen these in blog world and on Pinterest but they are typically a button to show others how well a student did on a test.  I made some stickers that I will give to students when they meet a goal and get to share with everyone how great they did.  Also, I am hoping that it will make them feel more proud of themselves for meeting their goals.  These are small stickers.
I am going to have my kiddos do exit slips this year so instead of having to go make copies all the time and waste my copy quota, I made some on a notepad and I ordered 3 sets.  I am going to have my kiddos grade their learning on a scale of 1-I got it! 2-It's difficult but I can get it soon! 3-I have no idea what's going on!  (I won't word it that way obviously hahaha).  (Sorry it's sideways!)

Free pen with this design, well just because why not!
 
A rubber stamp.  Whenever kids bring work or tests to me to get support with completion, I like to write down "w/ Mrs. Kazy" so their teachers and parents know that they received support on that problem or assignment.  I thought a stamp would be even quicker!
 
I saw on someone else's link-up an idea to send home reminders for upcoming conferences.  (I apologize, I searched and I cannot find who I found this from again so let me know if it's you!)  I made a set of rack cards to let parents know of upcoming RTI and ISP meetings.
 
And last but not least... A note card that I can send home to let parents know of accomplishments, good behavior, awesome progress etc.  I plan to send one home a week to parents!  Help hold me to it!
 
That's all for today... I'm so bummed I didn't get anything done for Monday Made It but I have been working in my room and working on activity/assessment packs and NOTHING is finished... 2 more weeks and counting...
 
Taylor

9 comments:

  1. Love all of your great Vistaprint creations!! I, too, live in t-shirts outside of work. They are just so comfy!

    Im hosting my first linky party entititled "A Teacher's Fashion linky" I would love for you to join!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check it out! Thanks for stopping by!
      Taylor

      Delete
  2. Taylor, I love everything you made!! I especially love the exit slips & the t-shirt (I also live in yoga pants!!). I really want to make a mug on Vista Print, I like the graphic you used!!

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! If you want, I can send it to you!
      Taylor

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I *LOVE* the bag you made! What a great idea!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks so much! I am so excited to get all of it I can hardly stand it!
      Taylor

      Delete
  4. You have some awesome ideas!! I absolutely love the birthday business cards. I'm anxiously awaiting my Vistaprint order too. It should be arriving any day now!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lucky! I am just crossing my fingers that it gets here before school starts so I can get it all put away/create a place to put it! haha!
      Taylor

      Delete
  5. This is great. This will help me so much in choosing designs for my plastic business cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete