Monday, September 3, 2012

Currently September

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her September Currently!  Head on over  there to link up too!
 


My Favorite Things:

We recently got Directv and I am so in love with all of the movie channels! The Hubs and I are huge movie geeks and we have enjoyed having all of these movie options, especially since we are in the tweener stage between summer tv shows and fall tv shows.  It also gives us a chance to watch movies we've never seen but wanted to!! LoveLoveLove it with a big puffy heart!

Every Tuesday I make dinner for my sister-in-law and her family.  My nephew is in an intensive therapy program 3 days a week that runs until 6 o'clock at night so preparing and finding time for dinner has been tough for them.  It has turned out to be such a fun time and we have loved going over there.  If all I have to do is make a few extra servings of whatever I was planning to make anyways and it saves them time, stress and money then that's what I'm gonna do!  We have turned it into a nice evening and we end it with a trip to the ball field.  My nephew is a big baseball player and a very good catcher.  The Hubs is also a great player and so it has been great for him to work with our nephew on his skills and I get to hang out with my sister-in-law and chat!  This time has easily become my most anticipated time of the week! 

Only 4 days of school this week ladies!  Hang in there, stay strong and teach on!
Taylor

4 comments:

  1. How awesome that you are able to help your family!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am needing to wrap up my lesson plans, too. I can see that I am going to be doing it late tonight. Loving that it is a 4 day week, too. How neat that you can help out your family. Have a great week!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four days!!! We. Can. Do. It!

    I am also your newest follower!
    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived close to you...I'd volunteer to do your laundry for ya. Yep, I love doing laundry. Happy 4 day week!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete