Sunday, September 9, 2012

How Do I Do Birthdays?

Hey Ladies,

I just have a real quick post for you today but I want to share with you how I am doing birthdays this year.  Being in the position I am in, I see pretty much half the school, which is a lot of kids' birthdays to celebrate!  Even students that aren't my intervention kids will bring me treats on their birthday so I wanted to have something cheap and easy to give to them when they come! 
 
This year I ordered these awesome, FREE, birthday business cards. 
The design is one of their free ones and I just made up the text.  Love them, and 250 of them should last me 2 years at least! 

I got a big box of air heads, because who doesn't love them a good 'ole air head, and taped one of the cards to each one. 
Finally, I stuck them all in this cute cupcake bucket and set it on my cabinet so it is easily accessible whenever a kiddo comes by and is easy for me to grab when one of my kiddos has a birthday!
 

 So, that's it!  It's simple, convenient, and I think the kids will love them!  I know it's not as cute as those balloons, or silly straws but this works for me, and maybe it will for you too!

8 comments:

  1. That is super cute! What a great idea since you see so many kiddos!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that cupcake bucket!! Target! :) Cute idea!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! I've been reading a lot of your posts and can tell that your school is very fortunate to have you. :) It seems like you do a lot for the students.


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words!
      Taylor

      Delete
  4. This Ida great idea! I even love the idea to post what you do to celebrate birthdays! Think I might have to do the same!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete