Monday, September 10, 2012

O Gosh... So Much Place Value & A Freebie for 3

Are you guys doing as much place value as we are?  On my Aide days, such as this morning, I did place value 3 times in a row for all different grades.  My kiddos are really struggling with this and always do so this is something we work on A LOT and I mean A LOT!  So I made a fun packet of activities to work on this skill.  I made one that goes to the hundred thousands,



one to the thousands place,





and one to the hundreds place.




As you can see they ar all the same activity but color coded to match the skill level and to avoid mix-ups!  I have uploaded them into my TPT store and you can go here to download it!

But you all know how much I love sharing things with my readers so the first 3 people to leave a comment with their email will receive a free copy of the pack containing all 3 activities!

I hope everyone had a good Monday and is enjoying some Monday Night Football!! Go Bengals!
Taylor

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad (?) that I'm not the only one who has a class thaqt is struggling with place value! I think it's something that I will be reviewing for quite awhile! You have such cute materials! I've also used a place value domino game that came with my new room!!

    Mary
    teachermom79@gmail.com
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't gotten to place value yet. I've been working on addition facts - scary! But I'll keep plugging away will be able to use your place value things in a couple weeks.
    Sara
    Saraatschool2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to use some of these activities with my green beans! :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes
    hellomrssykes(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I made something really similar for my class this year :) Place value is such a tough skill to do AND comprehend!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Taylor! I "booed" you in my blog today! Head over to check it out and then stop by my TN store to choose a freebie of your choice! :)

    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog because Sarah boo'd you. I'm now your newest follower. Come on over and join the party by booing 3 of your favorite blogs. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  7. You products are adorable! Love this picnic place value!

    Oh and BTW .... you've been BOOed! Check out the details on my blog!

    -Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Taylor! I wanted to let you know that you've been BOO'D! I am a huge fan of your blog & I just wanted to say thank you for everything you share! Also, head on over to my TPT store and pick out something you would like as a Halloween "treat"! I'll email you whichever product you choose!

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Taylor! I miss reading your blog. I hope you come back to the blogging world... :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete