Monday, March 17, 2014

Time to reclaim my love for teaching!

So if there is anyone still out there **crickets chirp**... my last post was a long time ago and I shared some struggles I had been having with my current teaching placement and pure exhaustion from a new baby!  What a year it has been! Reagan is almost one and is growing like a weed!
 
She's so stinkin cute isn't she?!?!?!  Well now that she is getting bigger, things are a bit easier here at home.

Things at school however are not nearly as easy and I have definitely lost some of my passion which I never thought would happen.  I decided that it is time for a change and I will be looking for a new placement for next year.  I am excited and nervous and thrilled and terrified and mostly passionate again!  I am hoping to really find a place that I can fit in well with and feel like I am making a difference!  With that new found passion and excitement, I have decided to try and come back to my love... teacher blogging and where better to increase my passion but with all of you lovelies!  I am hoping to find a new placement soon and get making lots of great things to share with you all!  I am going to be working hard to make my last trimester with my kiddos of the past 4 years be a great one for them and I hope that I have some things to share with you all that you will find helpful!  Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to and I hope that I am welcome back with open arms!  I've missed you all!
Taylor

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We all go through periods where we lose our passion. I hope the new placement helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement! Now hopefully I can find a new placement!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Your baby is darling! :) there were times even last year I lost my passion but it had a lot to do with the school. Now I am in a better school with lots of support and it makes all the difference. :)

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you again! You are so right and I am just praying that I can find a new school next year and get back to it!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete